<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 12, 2003

MANEUVRES

That's a beautiful word, isn't it? Eddie Izzard is fucking hilarious! "Guns don't kill people, maneuvres kill people."

Anyway, The Marlins got Urbina to set-up current closer Braden Looper. God knows why. The fish are 13.5 behind Atlanta but they are 4.5 behind Philadelphia for the NL Wild Card. On the other hand, there are 5 teams ahead of them in the Wild Card race. This move is good for the Sox as it means the Y*nkees can't get Urbina, at least not for now. And I didn't want Urbina anyway.

Two Y*nkees fans fight over a Y*nkee cap, one kills the other one, his handicapped brother. Y*nkee fans got some class, eh?

Pedro proves why he is God. Another great Pedro quote here: "Is there somebody there called Batman who has lost his phone?'' The article written by the guy whose phone Pedro found.

Simon says get suspended for three games, lose $2,000. Could people stop calling this sausage-gate? I wish the press didn't call Watergate "Watergate" and called it the Nixon Conspiricy or something. I'm sick and tired of people adding the suffix "gate" to any controversy. Ooooooh, I spilled hot coffee on myself at McDonald's, It's coffee-gate!

Page 2's mock police report of Randall Simon.

LB33 PREZ AT INDY PACERS, ISAIH THOMAS SURRENDERS
LB33 never raped a cheerleader like Kobe or got arrested like AI or paid off his mistress like MJ or kicked a cameraman in the balls like Rodman, or fathered a million kids by a million mothers like Shawn Kemp or beat his wife like Jason Kidd or attacked a sausage like Randall Simon. LB33 is now president of the Pacers which means I want the Pacers to win the East cuz we all know the Cs aren't gonna go anywhere sans-WALTAAAAAH. By the by, I once drew I Love Waltaaaaaaaaaah above my door like the Hebrews did in the Book of Genesis as if warding off some evil spirits and earning me some Tommy Points. Weird, huh?

Revs take on Tim Howard and the Metro Stars in New York and the Gold Cup begins today at CMGI Field. I shan't be there as I need to by clothes.

Summer colds suck.

Post #64
END OF LINE
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?