<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 11, 2003

JUST SOME SHIZZLE

Bronson Arroyo threw the 4th 9 inning perfect game in International League history yesterday as the Pawtucket Red Sox beat the Buffalo Bisons 7-0. so we got that going for us.

Another historical thing happened yesterday. Rafeal Furcal recorded an unassisted triple play, the 12th since 1900, the 2nd in Braves history (but the first in Atlanta) and the second against the Cardinals. It was your typical unassisted triple play, hit-and-run is on and a liner to a middle infielder. The last unassisted triple play was in 2000 when Oakland's Randy Velarde turned one against the Y*nkees the day after Pedro beat cl*mens in a classic battle.

My faith in Arsenal has been reassured by this picture. The only thing that turns me on more than hot girls who love sports is hot girls who drive fast. I remember I was in a daze driving along I-90 in western Mass when a cute brunette in a beat up POS passed me going about 85. I was so envigorated I elevated my velocity to match, then to pass, and then to pull away. Maybe I'll get arrested for driving to endanger while racing soem girl, and then we'll get married.

PEDRO tonight against the A-Holes at 10 to kick off the dreaded west coast swing. Should be a good raucus croud at the Coloseum. We need to win tonight. My sentences have no connecting thought. This shouldn't be a paragraph.

Post #88
END OF LINE
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?