<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 12, 2003

A SOX FAN IN ITHACA

First post in a wicked long time so I'm just gonna describe my experience here at IC as a rabid Sox fan. There's a sizeable Y*nkee contingent here but not as much as schools closer to New York and not nearly as much as BU. The kid who lives next to me likes the Y*nkees but isn't a die hard at all.

There's alot of Red Sox fans here actually. In fact, there's a club here that revolves around watching Boston sports. Good shit.

I was actually at a huge block party last weekend and a Y*NKEES SUCK chant arose from a small group of Boston fans. It was pissah.

I do miss constant Sox coverage but when we make the playoffs, ESPN or eSPN2 will have all the games.

END OF LINE
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?