<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

240 MORE SEATS AT FENWAY
The new regime has really been trying to maximize the money they make out of Fenway. Good for them. Here's the story with a pic of the construction. The seats won't be as hot as the Monster Seats but they'll still be unique and probably lots of fun to sit in. There's plenty of standing room though. I'd also like to thank the onwership for widening the concourse behind the bleachers and bringing part of it outdoors so people can smoke during those tight games. I wasn't a smoker before college but now I am so I'll really appreciate this amenity when I come home for Opening Day on April 9.

DEPTH CHART
I just looked at the Red Sox depth chart for the upcoming year.Here it is. No surprises apart from Mark Malaska being a left handed set-up man. His numbers were good from limited action with the D-Rays last year.

SHEFFIELD IN ROID INQUIRY
NY Times article

HAHAHAHA. Fucking scum. This could be the first of many problems in the Y*nkee clubhouse.

JOHN HENRY WANTS A CAP
ESPN article

I concur.

42 hours until pitchers and catchers report.

Post #117
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?