<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK...AGAIN
According to WABC the scum are looking to acquire free agent pitcher Greg Maddux. This would put their payroll at a meager $200M+ not to mention the millions in luxury tax they'd be paying. When Selig approved the a-rod deal, he said he didn't want such large cash transfers to become the norm. Bud, if you want to set a precedent, you have to make decisions that set a precedent. The precedent you set allows for such cash transfers to be the norm. i'm not surprised that the brass at MLB and the MLBPA made some pro-Y*nkee moves this offseason. They love having scum all over their face. Fucking scum sluts. Anyways, I still have faith in Theo's Red Army and so should you! Spring Training in less than 3 days!

I NEED NICKNAMES
I've updated my Red Sox Nicknames page for the 2004 season but I still need nicknames for:

KEITH FOULKE
BH KIM
D-LOWE
ANASTACIO MARTINEZ
CURT SCHILLING
SCOTT WILLIAMSON
MARK BELLHORN
POKEY REESE
KEVIN YOUKILIS

Feel free to submit nicknames by e-mailing me at rawbeezeitz@yahoo.com or IMing me on my AIM screename: flapjackzeitz

Thanx!

Post #114
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?