<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

HATE MAIL
Apparently my desire to have nicknames for Red Sox players has caused some backlash from a scummer. Here is an e-mail I just received:

"I got a few for you.

KEITH "F___ Face FOULKE
BH KIM the "chokester"
Derek "Lowlife" LOWE
ANASTACIO MARTINEZ Whoooo!
CURT "I love the yanks" SCHILLING
The one and only "SCOTT WILLIAMSON"
MARK "I'd be a better bellboy" BELLHORN
Pukey REESE
KEVIN YOU-KIL-US"

Apparently this pussy is afraid to put the word fuck in an e-mail. however, his nicknames for Anastacio Martinez and Scott Williamson are truly creative, hurtful, and funny. I actually will keep the Williamson one. However, Pukey Reese is just too creative for me and us other Boston slobs. We aren't as sophisticated as people from the great state of New Jersey.

Feel free to e-mail this loser. His name is Thomas Myers and his e-mail address is t.myers@eci-nj.com

BRUINS GET HUGE ROAD WIN
The B's beat the Maple Leafs 5-2 in Toronto which is a huge win and a huge 2 points considering the last two games were OT-losses for the Bruins. they go into Philly Thursday night and the game is on ESPN so I'll be able to watch it. My roomate is a Flyers fan too so it should be an interesting night.

CELTICS GET HUGE ROAD LOSS
Could someone tell me why this year of all years I decided to really get into the Celtics. Well, I know why but it's a stupid reason and they are really pissing me off.

Pitchers and Catchers report in 59 hours and 23 minutes.

Podt #115
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?