<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

SOX LOSE TO SCUM 8-6
They will play again April 16. It will be intense.

ST Records:
Overall: 12-8 (.600)
League: 10-8 (.556)
Mayor's Cup: 2-1

Sox play Minnesota for the coveted Mayor's Cup tommorow.

I just shelled out $14.95 for MLB Radio. If you're a fan of a team and you're outside of their TV market, GET THIS!

NCAA PREDICTIONS FOR THE WEEKEND
Since most of my bracket is destroyed, some of these predictions will make no sense.

#2 UConn Huskies over #6 Vanderbuilt Commodores
I had Vandy losing in the 1st round but they've done well so far. UConn is too good though and will easily win this game.

#3 Pittsburgh Panthers over #2 Oklahoma State Cowboys
This will be one of the best games of the tournament. I desperately need this game in order to win my pool

I didn't have either Syracuse or Alabama going this far. In fact, I had them both losing in the 1st round. Just for kicks, i think the Cuse will win but I want Bama.

#4 Wake Forest Demon Deacons over #1 St. Joe's Hawks
I had St. Joe's losing in the previous round to TTU. I still think WFU will give them a good run and perhaps ebat them.

#4 KU Jayhawks over # 9 UAB Blazers
I had KU losing to UK in this one so this game means nothing for my bracket.

I had UNC winning the Xavier/Texas game. For fun, UT will win but I'd love to see Xavier win.

Same goes for Nevada and Georgia Tech. GT will win.

#1 Duke Blue Devils over #5 Illinois Fighting Illini
This is a no-brainer. Duke is just awsome.

Post #144
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?