<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

BRUINS BEAT CANES 3-2
If the Bruins take 4 of the next 6 available points, they'll clinch 2nd in the Eastern Conference. As it is, they need Tampa to drop at least one available point and get all of their own available points. They take on the Caps tonight.

Buy this book:
A Day of Light and Shadows

We read an excerpt for my Baseball Writing class and it is great. It is about an obsessed fan and the events surrounding him and the 1978 playoff between the Y*nkees and the Red Sox. Here are a few of the pbsessive things this guy does:

Pays $15,000 in phone bills from 1970-77 listening to Red Sox games
Chases a 15 year old kid for writing "Red Sox stink" in crayon on his car
Contemplates jumping off the roof of Fenway Park

Sounds like a guy like me. I...

Pay $15 to listen to Sox games on my computer
Start fights when people deride my Sox
Contemplated driving my car (named Pedro) into Y*nkee Stadium when we lost last year

The Y*nkees crushed Tampa Bay 12-1.

Post #148
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?