<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

LOWE VS. BROWN
All I can say is I'm nervous. Last night I was nervous. So nervous I couldn't stand up in the 9th inning becuase my legs were shaking so bad. When we were down 3-1 I did what a good poker player is supposed to do, I tried to figre out the odds. At that point I figured Pedro was a 5/7 to win. Schilling was 4/7 because his ankle was an unkown variable. Game 7 would have to be a 1/2 because of theoretical momentum and mutual exhaustion. Overall that computes to a 20/98 chance or about a 1/5 that they'd win the series in 7. I still believe tonight is a coin flip that will be determined by close plays and simple execution.

DR. THEODORE
Whoever this guy is, he's a genious. The story the Sox gave about high tops made me nervous. No matter how well designed a shoe is, it can't control the interior of an ankle. By sewing skin to the tendon, they risked further injury but they assured that he could go out and pitch and that's all Curt wanted to do. I love this Dr. Theodore.

YOUR'E MY BOYS BLUE!
The boys in blue last night did their job and did it well. They originally made some bad calls but they were able to meet and come to the proper decision. They did not allow individual egoes to get in the way of making proper calls.

POSSIBILITIES
If The Y*nkees win tonight, the Red Sox season is over. In the end they will have come incredibly close to winning a pennant and losing in the end. They will have won 98 regular season games, a wild card, and one postseason series. 104 total wins.

If we win, there is still alot of work to do. Pennants are nice but they are meaningless unless they're followed by a World Series championship. 105 wins are nowhere near as good as 109.

These guys are my best friends today:



Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?